He's odd and he loves bacon.

Below is a list of my brother's most absurd Facebook posts.
He makes me laugh. I thought he might make you laugh, too.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29Jun/10 with guests

Jason says: Schroedinger had a mild displeasure for cats.

Wonko says: More like a psychotic cat poisoner, disguised as a scientist!

Yasher says: It was very clearly a theoretical experiment. There is no way Schrodinger got a cat to stay in a box for two minutes, much less conducted any sound experiments on the cat and it's state inside the box. PS: You spelled his name wrong. You simp.

Jason says: DID I spell it wrong? Perhaps it's spelt correctly in another dimension which would make YOUR spelling wrong! Hahaha! PS: Can I borrow your cat?

Yasher says: You can have them both. The cats, I mean. You only had one extra e, but you can keep that too. I'm sure Shrodinger would have liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment