He's odd and he loves bacon.

Below is a list of my brother's most absurd Facebook posts.
He makes me laugh. I thought he might make you laugh, too.

Friday, October 28, 2011

28Oct/11 with Guests

Jason says: Now in brief, so many difficulties stem from apparent conflict between several principles of quantum measurement. So when you try to measure the dynamics, you just get pissed off. And then it's like, I'm just going to get another beer.

Yasher says: Well what are you trying to measure the dynamics WITH? It's those little details that can skew the whole thing. You can't get sloppy with Quantum Measurement, Jason. You can't just eye ball it, ya know?

Jason says: Bah it doesn't matter what I'm measuring with, the entanglement is all the same. I guess I was expecting more.

Yasher says: You always set your hopes too high with this stuff. Have you considered that the beer caused you to neglect to carry the 1 again?

Jason says: No, I can carry a lot more than just one beer.

Yasher says: Well you've always been a man with many talents. Except for when you weren't.

Ashley W says: Best. Status. Ever

Keith S says: im not sure but tha quasi sim code of the beer makes me end up in some sort of shackles ... weird

Glen C says: so ya... string theroy, 21 dimensions, time travel, endless dimensions quantum entanglement. what the hell i need a flat of beer

Jason says: If only it didn't cost so much to test quantum gravity...

No comments:

Post a Comment