He's odd and he loves bacon.

Below is a list of my brother's most absurd Facebook posts.
He makes me laugh. I thought he might make you laugh, too.

Monday, February 13, 2012

13Feb/12

Jason says: There is no bacon on the moon.

Yasher says: Prove it.

Jason changes profile picture to:


Yasher says: This is not enough proof. Prove it to me on a cellular level.

Aunt Sharon says: I'm not going then

La B says: I think *everybody* knows the bacon is well hidden.

Yasher says: It's not well hidden. There is no bacon on the moon. It's a baconless environment.

Wonko says: Don't they sell it in the kiosks? *tut*

Yasher says: There are no kiosks on the moon. It's a featureless environment. (My apologies to Jason as Wonko and I have gone a bit 'The Mighty Boosh' in this thread.)

No comments:

Post a Comment