He's odd and he loves bacon.

Below is a list of my brother's most absurd Facebook posts.
He makes me laugh. I thought he might make you laugh, too.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

25Sep/11

On the topic of Jason's new Man Cave renovations:

Shannon says: This is going to be great - where does the beer fridge go?

Heather says: I like new studs.

Jason says: Beer fridge just around the corner. Maybe I'll go and use it right now!

Stu says: Jasson you stud

Neil says: new studs in ? did the wife get tired of her live-in stud and x-change you for somthing newer ??

Jason says: I screwed every one of those studs at least two times. And there's 36 of them. I guess I'll try anything 72 or more times...

Stu says: Wild. Good job Jasson. Where's the drum kit go?

Jason says: I don't know yet but build it and it will drum?

No comments:

Post a Comment